Monday, October 24, 2011

Bare midriff season ends October 1st

There. I said it!!

Somebody had to issue the memo. New York State legally requires that landlords provide heat between October 1st and May 31st. Ladies need to follow a similar guideline with their wardrobe choices. Put away the sexy summer clothes as of October 1st.

This past weekend I saw ladies in cutoff shorts, midriffs, tank tops and sheer blouses.  The crime was that they were wearing these items WITH shawls, scarves, Uggs and other fall/winter accessories.

Summer is over let it go. Hanging on to Summer like a desperate ex-girlfriend is not sexy. You look stupid.

The message you are sending is that I have a genetic disease that creates hot zones on my body that must remain naked when the rest of me is cold.

Memo:
Summer is over. Wear weather appropriate clothing. Truly sexy ladies look HOT in anything.
Her bum is her hot zone and therefore left uncovered. That skirt, paired with the Uggs calls for the death penalty.

Her shins and shoulders are her hot zones.

Britney apparently has only one hot zone.  She hasn't had a hot album in a while, so I will give her a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment