Friday, January 6, 2012

Nip-Slips are a NO-NO

Nip-slips horrify me. That is only one of the emotions I experience when I see an unintentionally exposed nipple. I am embarrassed for her. I feel awkward as I keep looking when I feel like I should look away. I wonder if she is actually showing her headlights on purpose. I think about how many people already saw it and how long has this indecent exposure been going on. I start comparing my nipple to hers re size, proportion, color and location on the breast. Don't judge me.

It bothers me because I perceive the nipple, versus the entire breast as an intimate part of a woman's body. We usually see varying degrees of breast/cleavage exposure, depending on a woman's' outfit. But the nipple is different. I wouldn't even discuss nipples in polite company.

The nipple has a very organic function when a woman has a baby and feeds her child. The breast and nipple are now performing a higher function than just filling out your bikini top. Now there is some sanctity associated to the breast and nipple. Then, for some women their nipple is a big part of arousal and sex. So, I get weirded when I see a nipple that should be covered.

How to avoid nip slips:
1) Wear a bra that fits. Wear a top that fits. Too small and too large of either items will lead to the girls coming out to play.
2) For your daring, low cut outfits, double sided tape is your best friend. Here is Jennifer Lopez giving an advanced lesson in how to successfully use double sided tape. This dress did not stay up by wishful thinking and crossing her fingers. If you don't have fashion tape then double sided scotch tape will do.
She seems to be daring the girls to make an appearance.
3) Wear pasties. Pasties are not just for hookers and women with extraordinarily large or ugly/deformed nipples. My favorites are the: 

Pastease Green Four Leaf Clover 


Nipple Covers



Nippies Solid Star Nipple Covers

This post does not include images of actual nip-slips, because we're keeping it Classy. You can feel free to google image nip-slips on your own time. Oh yeah, there is a video compilation of nip-slips out there as well. Why? Why? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment